Normally, Rollem does not use a prefix. If it looks like a roll, Rollem will treat it like one.
If you don’t want this behavior, give Rollem a role of
rollem:prefix:<your prefix here> to disable no-prefix rolling.
With this role:
- Rollem will still roll lines prefixed with
- Rollem will still roll lines addressed to him.
- Rollem will still roll inline syntax
swing the sword [2d20 for justice]
- Rollem with not aggressively parse lines
2d20 for justice
- Rollem will aggressively parse lines prefixed with
<your prefix here>